GROW by Gilmore, LLC has announced their first-ever internship program for Spring 2023. The 12-week program kicks off on February 1, 2023, and offers hands-on experience for current undergraduate and graduate students ideating, creating, planning, pitching, and optimizing social media content. Interns will also have the opportunity to present their final projects in front of judges and receive feedback. Interns will be stationed in either the marketing, business, PR, or operations departments.
“I believe every brand is similar to the cycle of a flower and I help to germinate them so that they can bloom in the digital age,” said GROW by Gilmore founder Anyah Gilmore Jones. “In this same spirit of growing, I want to sow seeds of knowledge into people like me, our generation of influential marketers.”
2023 Spring Media Interns for GROW by Gilmore responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the curation and management of content and managing posts for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn by requesting photo and video assets externally, uploading approved content and copy, submitting posts for approvals, and scheduling final posts to client’s social platforms and scheduling tools.
- Assisting with the creation of proposals, attend meetings, and take detailed recap notes to report back to the team.
- Keeping up to date on all recent trends and news.
- Assisting in the ideation, creation, and execution content across social media campaigns that align with brand voices/brand vibes/target consumer.
- Helping maintain the client posting schedule.
- Tracking, analyzing, and gathering data on content performance across platforms to create monthly reports to present to clients. Additionally, recommend improvements, pitch creative ideas for growing social engagement and scaling campaigns.
- Being the voice of GBG on social media through community management, tapping into the pulse of culture while also ensuring the brand message is consistent.
- Evolving social media strategy utilizing quantitative analysis and A/B testing.
The internship is remote-based and is open to college students and recent graduates. Hours are flexible to accommodate students’ course schedules, but generally run from 10 am to 5 pm, CDT, during normal business hours.
Prospective candidates with questions about the program, as well as college/university administrators, faculty, campus leadership, and others interested in more information to share with their communities can reach out to the coordinator, Anyah Gilmore-Jones, at <email@example.com>.