14) Shepherd your people, keep the people who belong to you. The flock now lives alone in the field. Let them feed in ba-shon and gi-lead as in the days long ago.
15) As in the days when I brought you out of Egypt, I will show them miracles.
16) When the nations see the miracles that I will perform, they will no longer brag about their power, for they see the miracles of God.
Lord we have returned back to you, we have come back where we started as your people. Be our God, our Father, and our Lord. We have lived in the field and in the wasteland. Now we are asking You to lead us to ba-shon and gi-lead, the place where we can find pasture (grassland, water meadows, and green land) as you did a long time ago when we lived in obedience to You and Your word.
The Lord provides all good things for His children of obedience, lead us to that land where we can have much, lead us to the place of richness. I, the Lord will work miracles just as I did when I let you out of Egypt. If I did it before I can do it again for you. Micah knew that the Lord would keep His word and be a faithful God to a faithful people. You can have confidence in Me and My plans for your life. Your greatest desires I will give unto you.
Nations will see My miracles, and no longer bring about their power, they will be ashamed because they are now a helpless people. They will be in shock, unable to speak or hear for the fear of the Lord is on them.
16b) They will put their hands over there mouths and refuse to listen.
They have to lack of knowledge, this is why they refuse to listen. It was not because of stress, fatigue, or something pressing there minds. It was there disobedience to the power of My word. Your power against My power, My power will perform miracles, My power will bring you out of Egypt, My power will take you to a land full of plenty, what will yours do? Put your hands over your mouth, have you to refuse to listen, crawl in the dust like a snake, crawl like an insect on the ground, come trembling from your holes, be in fear before the Lord our God? What will your power do? Micah 7:17
My children, you will now live in righteousness, and sin will be removed from your hearts. You will keep your word and no longer turn away from Me. This time you will not break your word, for you are now unchangeable in your character, will, and covenant promises to My word.
18) There is no God like you. You forgive those who are guilty of sin; you don’t look as the sins of your people who are left alive. You will not stay angry forever, because you enjoy being Kind.
19) You will have mercy on us again; you will conquer our sins. You will throw away all our sins into the deepest part of the sea.
20) You will be true to the people of Jacob, and You will be kind to the people of Abraham as you promised to our ancestors long ago.