About the Nashville PRIDE
The Nashville PRIDE newspaper was founded on January 15, 1988 by Dr. Larry D. Davis and Dr. Cynthia E. Hodge. Dr. Davis, then a professor at historic Meharry Medical College, felt the need to fill a gap in the Nashville community. His vision was to create a source of news for our community that was positive, speaking to our issues and telling our stories.
From our beginnings in historic North Nashville, the Nashville PRIDE mission has been to provide positive community news. We continue to do so as a 21st century publication, providing electronic and print media excellence.
Photos, Articles, and News Submissions
For all news, editorials, announcements or inquiries, please use our contact form or call (615) 292-9150 x103. Articles submitted for publication are subject to editorial rights of Multicultural Media Group Inc. Multicultural Media Group Inc. accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to unsolicited articles, photographs or art.
The Nashville PRIDE is published once a week at $40.00 for one year or $90.00 for three years by Multicultural Media Group Inc., 4605 Gallatin Pike, Nashville, TN 37216. To request or change a subscription, please use our contact form or call (615) 292-9150.
For information regarding media campaigns with the Nashville PRIDE, please use our contact form or call us at (615) 292-9150 x101.
- Editor: C. Ailene Lydia
- Managing Editor: Jomilla Newsome
- Staff Writers: Jennifer Gerald; David Lawrence
- Contributing Writers: Alvin Campbell; T.A. Spence; Reeju Davis
- General Columnists: Bill Dorian; William T . Robinson, Jr.
- Church Columnists: Rev. Robin H. Kimbrough; Rev. Barbara Woods-Washington; Rev. William Watson
- Writers/Photography/Photojournalists (fl): Cass F.L.Teague, Jr., Deborah Culp, Wanda Clay, Justin Darden, Jeremy Ledbetter, Shiloh Long, Mayes, Inc.
- Copy editor: Bill Dorian
James H. Lewis, Jr., Manager; David Bers Graphic Design Services
Kyle Weekley – email@example.com